Searching...
Wednesday 19 June 2013

How to invite or select all friends at once on Facebook

Wednesday, June 19, 2013
How to select all friends at once to invite friends on Facebook:-


Hi,,guyzz while I am surfing the net I come to knew a fine and best trick for facebook user which was give by aumkar thakur,,,
                                        I think it that its an a huge problem for all of us as that I am having quit good no. of  friends on Facebook and It to hard to maintain all :p Whenever I create a Facebook event Its to hard to invite all my friends, It just waste my lot of time. 
                                                                                                                 Then one day I shared this problem with my good Friend Deepak . Then he told me that "You can select all friends at once to invite friends on Facebook" with the help of JavaScript. So When  i started learning JavaScript, i came to know that we can easily select all check boxes by making a small JavaScript command line. Today I am sharing this trick with you all.


How to invite all freinds:-

  • Open Google Chrome 
  • Now open any event etc. where you can invite your friends.
  • Now scroll down until all your friends appears in the box.

  • Press CTRL+SHIFT+J 
  • A window will open in bottom of the browser
  • Paste this line of JavaScript code in the console
javascript:elms=document.getElementsByName("checkableitems[]");for (i=0;i<elms.length;i++){if (elms[i].type="checkbox" )elms[i].click()}; 

Note-After pasting click enter, now wait for a minute and and when all friends are selected click on send, if you have large number of friends it may take about 1 - 2 minutes for successfully sending the invites . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment