Searching...
Monday 9 December 2013

Airtel Fastest Brand New 3G RealHost Trick By TechnoKinG Abhinav

Monday, December 09, 2013

Hi all guys here i m back with some
info and trick too .

Real host working super fast server .
tested in up. browsing speed is about
double for me.

Setting :- Default Mobile Office
or use

APN:- airtelgprs.com

Proxy and Port blank

USE any real Host handler
And do it

ProxyType :- REAL HOST

Proxy server :- live.airtelworld.com/
photo/index.html

OR

http://202.46.200.191/

or

www.airtellive.com/free/video/
Save setting and connect with MOBILE
OFFICE

For Hi speed download use proxy
Http://HILOAD.ORG (no resume).
No trick for bypass Airtel tracing
system. But u can Bypass it
for browsing
No blocking if u use
Live.airtelworld.com for long browsing

( tested with continue 2.3 hour
browsing in uc 7.9 and opera 6.1 java)
Downloading

FOR AVOID BLOCKING disconnect net in
every 15-20 min or 15-18mb. And total
download with 1 sim max 40mb /
day .For big files use resume proxy
with 6_10 sim. 40mb X 6
sim=240mb....

[Note all tricks tested by myself and
my friends in my UP , and u use at ur
own risk. Last 6 days no any sim block
4 me . I download daily 100-250 mb
with my all 7 sim. ]

No need for thanx or comment just
enjy.

1 comments:

  1. very good......your website tricks all are super....

    ReplyDelete